The 4 step Road Map to unlocking Winterslow Village Hall
We have now received guidance on the 4 step Road Map
to unlocking as applied to Village and Community Halls. This information is up-to-date on 1st March 2021.
Each step is dependent on all four of the following conditions being met. All dates are "no earlier than" and the Government will confirm a week beforehand.
1. The coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan.
2. Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of people dying or needing hospital treatment.
3. Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospital admissions.
4. New variants of the virus do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting.
Test, trace, and isolate will remain in place, so there will be continued need to keep records of attendance for this purpose.
Continued attention to hand washing, good hygiene, wearing of face masks, social distancing and indoor capacity limits will be required until at least the 21st of June.
The social contact rules will continue to apply in all settings - meaning social distancing must be maintained, no indoor mixing allowed between different households.
Government guidance issued on 25th February on re-opening businesses and venues in England says:
"indoor events that bring people together - even if they do not mix with other households - must not run until Step 3. This is only permitted if there is an explicit exemption - this includes support groups, supervised activities for children, parent-and-child groups (up to 15 people, not counting those aged under five), communal worship, or a wedding, reception or commemorative event like a wake."
Please read the following documents before making a booking as they give advice and more information on how to use the hall safely for yourself and other users.
1. Keeping the hall COVID secure
2. Additional terms and conditions when making a booking
3. Sample COVID-19 Risk Assessment for hirers of the Village Hall.
3. COVID-19 Treatment Plan.
When accepting bookings, consideration will be taken regarding the latest government guidelines and any changes to the 4 Step Road Map to unlocking.
We look forward to having you back or welcoming you for the first time.
Village Hall Trustees.